Understanding personal Health issues is a challenging series of events which is not only time but client sensitive. We are trained to be focused on client needs and their personal Health issues pertaining to the environments they live in, and act promptly towards solutions that are effective.
A Professional service
We provide Professional indoor air quality and building inspection services backed by many years of construction design, inspection, defect recognition, testing and management expertise.
We embrace a Professional Code of Ethics and high service standards.
We are building science Professionals with a unique background in design, construction, and defect recognition and problem/solution analysis.
We are up to date on the latest issues and testing regimens for investigations. But that is only the beginning.
We understand technical issues extensively so solutions can be explained in simple language.
Our experience indicates this is key in helping our Clients understand the complexity of issues that crop up.
An added bonus is that our clients are also provided practical advise, systems improvement, and operations tips to reduce the likelihood of future problems developing down the road.
Healthy Homes IAQ?
A wholly owned subsidiary of R 340 Enterprises Ltd. is a full service General Building Inspection and IAQ Investigation Services Organization.
Our professional services include:
- Review and assessment of client health issues as they pertain to the built environment.
- Review and assessment of major issues in building, mechanical, and specialty systems that affect IAQ.
- Site assessment, testing, lab results analysis, and reporting.
- Coordination of health related building issues and project management.
Our expertise is centered on evaluating major built systems through a general construction and health effects knowledge base of what creates IAQ issues.
In particular our IAQ review includes the following key areas:
- Building Envelope and moisture intrusion related issues
- Ventilation, infiltration, and other IAQ stressors
- Carbon monoxide and odor check
- Volatile organic compound odor and analysis
- Moisture check
- Mold and mildew check and testing
- Building as a system, as it relates to health indoor environments