As an independent third party PROFESSIONAL we believe you and your household is best served. Our reports are unbiased professional evaluations of the existing conditions and issues of the property. Unlike a contractor, we have nothing to gain or lose through a strict analysis of the property, whether it is safe to occupy or, alternately, hazardous. Using us as a first step to restoring your health can alleviate costly contractor or service providers and lost time.
Thousands of homeowners, tenants, stratas and organizations agree – An IAQ inspection service by HHIAQ? is an economical first, if not last, step in evaluating the health related concerns in your home or commercial space.
A Lifelong service
The relationship with our clientele is lifelong as we continue to help as issues crop up over time. We focus our service on lifelong learning and lifelong customer satisfaction.
We undertake the following scopes of work:
- Major indoor environmental quality analysis & reporting
- Sampling and testing review / analysis / reporting
- Review of Major Building Elements:
- Exterior damage review / water ingress
- Venting and Back drafting review of gas fired appliances
- Ventilation and filtration adequacy
- Plumbing for leaks
- Mechanical carbon monoxide check / gas leaks
- Moisture check, testing
- Mold and mildew, odor check, testing
- Environmental hazard review
- Air and Product Sampling
- Building Envelope Review
- Project management services
IAQA Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (CIEC)
EGBC Professional Engineer
HIABC Registered Licenced Home Inspector